Sunday 17 July 2016

Review: The Boy In Her Dreams

The Boy In Her Dreams The Boy In Her Dreams by Laekan Zea Kemp
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed the second book in this series almost as much as the first one. I think that it went in directions that I wasn't totally expecting and at first I found it a little disorientating, but once I accepted it was becoming a proper fantasy novel I fell right back into the world. I think Roman and Bryn's relationship was a little too easily explained away by the whole soulmates tag, and personally I would have liked to see them actually working a bit harder to maintain their relationship. Dani and Felix remain two of my favourite characters, and the introduction of Sam to the storyline was surprisingly charming!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment