Wednesday 6 May 2015

Welcome Post and Partnership!

Welcome to Belle Blogs Books!

I hope you end up liking what you find here!

This is going to be a combination of book reviews and a writing prompt a day!

I'm an eclectic reader - you'll find a wide variety of books and opinions here and I hope that you'll join me. I love nothing more than a debate!

I'm writing with the amazing Raven (who you can find here:http://ravensnestwritings.blogspot.co.uk/) and we'll each be writing a prompt a day! Go check her out (though be prepared guys, her blog is 18+). No kids and teens.

Raven is an amazing friend and an amazing person. Please give her lots of love.

I'm aiming to improve my writing and just to get over my writers block. Feel free to comment on those too if you like, but please only constructive criticism.  No idea what genres/themes/etc are going to be explored - but I hope you enjoy all the same!

Thank you!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment